- Insert a new battery in your ReSound hearing aids. Do you have a rechargeable device? Then just charge them in the charger.
- Switch on the Bluetooth, swipe from the bottom to the top of the screen: you will now enter the control screen. Tap the Bluetooth icon
- Go to settings, tap General, then Accessibility. Close the battery drawer. Now the hearing aid switches on and your iPhone, iPad and iPad can detect it. Do you have rechargeable devices? Take them out of the charger and they will start up automatically. Now tap Hearing Aids.
- The hearing aid name and model number will appear on the screen. Tap the hearing aid name. The device is selected when there is a blue check mark next to the hearing aid name (was black at first). Press Link in the dialog box. You will receive two separate pairing requests for pairing two hearing aids. The second request will appear a few seconds after starting the first link.
- Download the App “resound smart 3D” from the play store, and follow the instructions.
- Install the Resound Smart 3D app on your phone from the Play Store
- Open the app and follow the prompts to get started
Apple device: You must first pair the hearing aids with iOS. Go to Settings – General – Accessibility – MFI hearing aids. Your Iphone is now looking for your hearing aids. Restart your hearing aids by opening and closing the battery doors on your hearing aids. When you see them on the screen, tap them and then tap Pair. Now open the app and follow the prompts.
Android device: Open the app and follow the prompts to get started. Do not pair hearing aids directly via the Bluetooth menu .